NEXT MEETING!

All meetings POSTPONED until January 2011
Information will be found here until then.
Please visit often for updates, hints, recipes, great deals, etc. The more you visit, the more we'll update!


Monday, February 28, 2011

Tea Tree Oil

Hey ladies its been a while since I've last posted, but I wanted to share this with you. Jill told me about this oil and I have used it and can attest that it is AWESOME. My 7 year old had an ear ache last month and I used this 2 times and it was GONE. I guarentee it would have turned into an ear infection! Also I have been having trouble with thrush and this stuff works 3x faster than the doctor prescribed medicine. Here is a great web site to read and see what it can be used for


"Tea tree oil is a natural antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-infection oil. It is effective against nail fungus, ringworm, athlete's foot, dandruff, acne and many types of infestations including lice, mites and scabies.

Tea tree oil is not just soothing and disinfecting, it is capable of penetrating into the lower skin layers with its anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, analgesic (pain killing) and cicatrizant (wound-healing) qualities. It helps the skin to heal by encouraging the formation of scar tissue."

They sell it on the site but I got mine at walmart $8 for a 2 oz. bottle.

I would say this is an essential to have for emergency preparedness!

No comments:

Post a Comment