NEXT MEETING!

All meetings POSTPONED until January 2011
Information will be found here until then.
Please visit often for updates, hints, recipes, great deals, etc. The more you visit, the more we'll update!


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Organization -- It just feels good

How organized is your pantry?  How organized do you want your pantry to be?  Check out the link provided in the side bar titled Peek into Other People's Pantries.  Wow!  It's fun, inspiring and motivating.  I organized my hall pantry and am in the middle of organizing my kitchen cupboard/pantry.  I'm hunting for the perfect storage containers and baskets. The search is on!
When I'm all done, I'll take pictures and then see if I can figure out how to post them here.  How about you?

Next Project:  Tackle the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment